Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Size Turbo Does The 09 Cobalt Have

started with delay .. . Now there



full of energy met the almost complete (now de ned bini einisch letscht) Swiss-Skills team yesterday morning at the airport in Kloten. After an hour late (so much snow was probably now not even on the run) but then lost the bird or the ground under the wheels and flew via Toronto to Calgary. After 13 hours (9 +4 would have to get there) of pure flight time, the Swiss delegation is increasing very enthusiastic off the plane. Taken in receiving them because of the six pre-traveled members of the delegation.
Candidates leave But Calgary immediately by bus to the northeast, to prepare themselves in a remote lodge on competition.
called for the experts is now the candidate to create optimal conditions. These are the day before the first inspect your competition day jobs can operate machine tools and testing. Those tools and machines, since 25 July Emmenbrücke the company Kuehne & Nagel has been passed, and now should be by sea and rail freight in Calgary.

Greetings from Calgary


Caption
1) Luke Gutknecht at the Calgary airport (and I gmeint ha I brun sig)
2) had to give up my cherished car I. I think I order a sötigen in Switzerland. Of course in 1:32 to dust off course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment